Thursday 15 January 2009

A rather good (albeit cold) day. Got up late and enjoyed having a teacup sized serving of applesauce for breakfast. Had a lovely face time with God, lounged around, and knitted a bit before going to meet up with Beth and Sam for lunch. I had completely forgotten about Sundae Thursdays and was very happy to make myself a nice sundae for desert. Went back to my room and tried to finish up on some reading before heading to class at 1:00. After class, I came back to my room and watched an episode of Psych before going to supper with Beth and Sam again. Afterwards, did some more knitting (I know, I'm just a knitting fiend today!) and watched a new episode of The Office (a duel between Dwight and Andy? Brilliant!) before going to the meeting for The Profile. Got my article assignment for this month and I'm thinking it should be really easy, which I like. Have read a bit more for my homework and am planning on going to bed sometime soon. It really was so cold today! The ground was pretty much covered in Hoarfrost and we're supposed to have a low of 7 degrees Fahrenheit. Brr!

No comments: