Wednesday 10 December 2008

Two down, two to go...

I just turned in my last paper for Anthropological Theory and I now only have two 'finals' left. One is a real final examination , and the other is a paper Next Monday is the big day. My UPenn application is due, my final test is in the morning, and my paper is due by that noon. Until then, I just have the GRE to take tomorrow (wish me luck) and that's it!
Am super excited. I love finals weeks because people tend to have more time to hang out. However, it really stinks when everyone starts to leave for home. After the 15th, I wouldn't need to be here, but since I"m an RA, I have to check everyone's rooms when they leave for break, which means that I don't get to leave until the 18th for home.
Didn't get much sleep last night, due to working on the Anthropology paper, but am not doing too bad. I've been surprisingly calm and stress-free and seem to be taking everything in stride, which is great. Hopefully, it'll last a good long time.
Talked with my sisters yesterday on the phone and then on Skype. It's been snowing up in Kansas and has made the roads all nasty to drive on. Here, on the other hand, there was a high of 65 (fahrenheit) yesterday. However, today's high is supposted to be 39 (7 degrees above freezing for you celsius people out there). I really don't understand Arkansas weather. It's insane.

-- Amy

No comments: