Tuesday 9 December 2008

I ain't got no strings to hold me down...

Random entry:



Over break, I got a wireless keyboard and mouse for my computer. Because "Optimus Prime" (what I call my computer) can no longer hold the screen up, I can only use Optimus where I can prop up the screen. Therefore, I would have to lean over awkwardly to use my computer, which hurt my back.

So now I'm wireless. And yes, I did test how far away I could still use my keyboard and mouse. It passed the across the bedroom test, but at that point, it's quite difficult to read the screen. So, even though I'm wireless, I still keep my computer relatively close so that I can actually read what I'm doing. I must say, though, it has been quite fun, being able to sit back in my chair, whip out the keyboard and mouse, and being able to work on my computer in a comfortable position. Future tests may truly test the wireless distance capabilities of my computer, but for now I'm happy with it as it is.



Just a random note.



-- Amy

No comments: