Saturday 28 February 2009

Wow! What a week! I had a Roman Civ. paper due on Tuesday, a midterm in the same class on Thursday, (originally) three articles to write (ended up I only needed to write one, the others got cancelled), hosted a prospie last night, and was just running around all week. And now it's done! Well... not entirely. This next week I have an RA Inservice on Sunday, an Old English Test for my Ind. Study on Wednesday, an Annotated Bib. due in Human Impact on Thursday, and a Latin Elements test in Etymology on Friday! Whew! And yet, I don't feel nearly as stressed as I was this past week. I think it's because I hadn't gotten alot of reading finished for Roman Civ. and had to catch up a bit, whereas I've been keeping pace with all of my other classes pretty well.
Thursday was a fantastic day. I finished my midterm and simply felt free and happy. Listened to a presentation in Human Impact, went to Fellowship for Dinner, where I got to talk with Melanie about Oxford, and finished off the day by inviting residents to take a quick break from studying to watch some tv and eat chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate (of which I have an abundance left over from Valentine's Day).
Friday was likewise wonderful. Had my Ind. Study in the morning, Etymology in the afternoon, then came back and cleaned up my room before picking up the Prospie at six. Went out to eat at Domoyaki, watched Dollhouse, and introduced the Prospie to Firefly. It was a fantastic day. I just really like it when I feel that things are busy, but under-control-type-of-busy.

All's well. :-). Am looking forward to this time next week when I'm on Spring Break and going home for a week!

-- Amy

No comments: