Thursday 10 December 2009

A New Leaf

Here we go again. This is the second time that I have completely revamped my blog with an incredibly different intent for its purpose. Originally it was a blog for my travels. Then it was a blog for my musings. Now it is a bit of both: I mean for it to be a blog of my musings as I travel the world of linguistics. On here I plan to post linguistic things that I think are awesome, cool, or brilliant alongside my other various thoughts.
I also feel that I have done a very poor job in the past about posting regularly. To combat this, I'm adopting my friend Emma's plan to post at least once a week. I think I'll choose Saturdays, since that tends to be my internet adventures day anyways. :-). Here's to new beginnings at the end of the year!

-- Amy

1 comment:

Emma said...

Yay! You're posting again!